Tuesday 17 July 2012

News!

It has been a busy couple of weeks in my world. It's Finally summertime in Vancouver and the weather has been amazing. I haven't posted a blog in a couple of weeks and there are a few things going on so I thought I would share.

I have been working on this project for sometime and am proud to announce that Fit Life 24/7 is the official Canadian Distributor of the famous nut butters. I launched my new company out of pure passion for fitness and healthy lifestyle and wanted to add a few key items to sell that are simply amazing and fit into my lifestyle. Here is a little info on Nuts 'N More
Nuts ‘N More was founded by fitness and nutrition experts who were looking for fortified peanut butters and other healthy sources of protein for themselves and their clients. All natural butters can be chunky and hard to spread. Nuts-’N-More created a unique recipe for our fortified butters, and a natural process that simply involves crushing the nuts and blending the ingredients in a way that achieves the finest texture of all natural butters.The result is the products being brought to market now – spreadable and incredibly delicious, all-natural peanut and almond butters that have 14 grams of protein per serving, without any extra calories or fat. Simple and all natural! Nuts-’N-More quickly expanded from fortified peanut and almond butters to other varieties such a Toffee Peanut Butter – all of which are all natural and fortified with whey isolate and flaxseed which will be soon available in Canada
If you would like to order some to try please visit my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TheFitLife247 and sent me a direct message or for orders outside of the Vancouver Lower Mainland http://ca.nuts-n-more.com/

On another note my hubby made it to the Nationals. The 2012 CBBF Championships are being held in BC this year which makes it easier on us...No Travel!!! Andrew has worked so hard this year with 3 shows back to back all six weeks apart his 5th placing has been well deserved. YES I am a Proud Wife!!!!
 

All in all this has been a great year for us so far. Lots of excitement with a lot of dedication and commitment to our new lifestyle. It has been almost a year since we have started training with Dean and Leigh of Body By Brandt and couldn't be happier with our transformations and new lease on life.

I start prepping for my next show 2012 Sandra Wickham Fall Classic in a matter of weeks....well kinda already started. Focused, Determined to bring my best to stage.

That's all I got this week...Till next time :)

Train~Eat~Sleep~Repeat

xo Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment